Utopia Frozen Yogurt and Coffee House are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests Utopia receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item or a fundraiser day at Utopia, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- The organization must be located in the Ellensburg, Kittitas or Cle Elum areas.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from Utopia in the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation or have one fundraiser per year.
- Please include in your request what the fundraiser or event is for and how the funds will be used.
- All request for fundraisers to be held at Utopia must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to date requesting. Fundraisers held at Utopia are only held on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesdays.
- Request for donation items must be received four weeks prior to your event.
- Fundraisers are limited to non-profit organizations and must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must provide your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number with your request to be considered.
- Please include contact number and email for your organization.
Due to the large number of request received on a monthly basis, please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Granted requests are notified usually no later than one to two weeks prior to your event.
Thank you for considering Utopia as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts.
Beth and Randy Finger